Monday, September 13, 2010

Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun - Just for fun!

Hey everyone!
  Wanted to make a quick card with Mini Monsters since I got it and have been so busy with other things I haven't used it!  So, finally I cut two little witches, trees, ghosts and a fence!  I took the fence and applied some embossing powder to give it a rustic look. 

I drew a few lines on the trees.  I cut the moon out of my circle nestables and stamped it with this adorable studio G stamp Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun.  Quick card - thank for looking!
Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. what a great card so much work it is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so fun! Love every little detail!

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at all the detail in this little card. It is wonderful and so fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It6 is adorable! Love those little witches and the ghosts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. melissa, I did not have time to stop at your blog before...life itself is really busy in my home :) but I love-love-love your work.

    Thanks for sharing!

    I am following you now cause I do not want to miss a bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, is this cute Melissa! I still haven't cut anything from that cart yet! Pretty tough with all the DT stuff, eh? Now I want to go play with that cart. I love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab & made me smile. Love the sentiment & all the scarey detail!!.
    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete