Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hey Hot Stuff!

Hi ya everyone!
  Last night on the Meljen's Designs PCP page we had a fun party!  There were a number of challenges too - the first a NEON challenge...NEON???  I decided to go all out NEON! LOL and this card is the result.  This image - Hey Hot Stuff can be found at Whimsy stamps right HERE!  I colored in my Copics and trimmed him out!
Did some layering following the sketch over at Deconstructing Jen.
Added some doodles and was done!
Care about My Copics???

3 comments:

  1. Great card Melissa! The image is so funny and although I would think that neon colours on a card would be horrible, this looks really fabtastic!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fun card. Love the colors and the hot stuff must have been for us when we wore our hats at the stampede!! LOL.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I had to get Jill to see this one! Habaneros are her favorite! She loves this card as much as I do! it's just too hot for words!

    ReplyDelete