Friday, June 17, 2011

Thinking of You

Materials:
Stamp - The Greeting Farm Angel Anya
Design Paper - My Minds Eye Stella Rose
Copics - See below
Bakers Twine - My Craft Spot
White Accents - White Gelly Roll Pen - Sakura
Die - Circle nestabilities
Punch - EK Success Open Scallop
Colored her in my Copics and used my white gelly role pen to accent certain portions of her clothing and face.
I created the flower with some fabric using my circle nestables, a brown button and some baker's twine.
I created the inside with matching papers and the scallop border punch.
I used all earth tones to color little Anya for the iCopic Lover challenge!!!
Care about my Copics???

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card. So soft looking and the colors are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I especially like your fabric flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card, it is really STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, this card is just beautiful!!! What a precious image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melissa, was super fun to meet you today at certification!!! I am going to share our picture when I get home and blog about my day today!!!
    hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete