Friday, July 22, 2011

Blow Me Away - Some Odd Girl

Hi ya everyone!
  I've had a productive creative week!  I love when that happens!  I used this adorable little Panda called Pinwheel Panda that is available at Some Odd Girl as a clear stamp.  I love these great stamps - they are the perfect size for coloring.  I decided to go with Kraft paper - for me it's a bit difficult.  I think with these papers from the DCWV Playtime stack though it worked perfectly. 
My daughter taught me how to make the little pinwheel flower!! She insisted it was a poinsettia though!!! =)
Care about my Copics??
Challenges:
Aud Sentiments - A sentiment to make someone smile
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - For His Eyes Only

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the pinwheel.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card.... love his little face. The pinwheel is great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable. Love the color combination.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Love the muted colors and the pinwheel
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous Melissa. Love how this turned out. The pinwheel is super cute!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, your card is so adorable. I love the little Panda and the pinwheel. Your daughter seems to be following in her mother's footsteps. Who knows one of these days you and she will have a blog together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool looking card, Melissa! I love the panda stamped on kraft and the poinsettia is the perfect accent! ;)
    (I can see where the pinwheel would make a great poinsettia for Christmas cards!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Beautiful! I love the vintage color scheme. This just digi just wouldn't look as good in the really bright colors (my opinion). This is just completely perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute! I love the pinwheel! They add a bit of whimsy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete