Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Hi ya everyone!
Well in our house Labor Day is a goodbye to summer and hello new school year. So for my project today I decided to make a little project for my daughter to give to her new third grade teacher. Since summer is ending I thought Blossom was a good cartridge to use for those yummy papers. It will probably be the last time I pull it out until Spring. Enjoy my project and please ask questions or leave comments!!!
Recipe:
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Imagine Cartridge - All Wrapped Up
Cricut Imagine Cartridge - Blossom
Cricut Cartrdige - Mother's Day Bouquet
White Textured Paper
Green and White Tulle
Sparkle Brad and Pearl colored with YG67 Copic
Hello clear stamp and black Ink
Paper Cutter and Adhesive
Score Board
Sewing machine and white thread
Have a great Labor Day!
For more fun projects please stop by Melissa Made!
I am also entering my project into the ABC 123 challenge on the Circle Blog.  My pop of color is blue.  I used three Cricut Cartridges, 2 flowers and 1 sentiment!

8 comments:

  1. How nice Melissa I am sure the teacher will love it. I agree I love the papers on the Yummy cartridge
    Hugs
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little project and I see you had lots of help from the girls. I am sure her teacher will love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Melissa!! She'll love it:) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The box is really cool! I hadn't seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, her teacher is going to just love you!!! That project set you made for her is too cute!!!

    TFS and the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, this is beautiful - she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute set! I like your use of tulle. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete