Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creepin' By To Say Hi - Some ODD Girl Digi Release!!!

Hi ya everyone!  I have a fabulous card made with Mummy Tobie from the new release at Some Odd Girl!  I had a ton of fun making this card!  I totally grunged it up with my Lindy sprays, distress inks and paper distressing.  I also did the same to my seam binding to give the card a truly mummy look!
Make sure to check out all the cute images that were release today!!  The design team has created some AWESOME creations too for the challenge blog - please leave them some LOVE!

7 comments:

  1. He is a little creepy! Goodness you are making a lot of cards, it is hard to keep up with you but I don't want to miss any as they are so wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Melissa and it definitely looks grunge. Love the cute zombie/mummy - you are amazing with these SOG images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is AWESOME! I just don't have words anymore! I have to say though... the sepia and black cards are just blowing me away! It actually surprises me how much I like them, but they have been... by far... my favorite spooky cards this year... well... or ever for that matter!!! Love em'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow He is totally perfect in these tones. Great design too. Those ribbons so look like bandages! Fantastic & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "Mummy Tobie"!!! He's so creepy cute!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Melissa! Love how you've colored him and wrapped the card. Too cute to spook! xxD

    ReplyDelete