Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Christmas Treat Jar - The Bug Bytes

If you are looking for my Tiddly Inks post please scroll down!
Hi ya everyone! Today I'm sharing a short tutorial on how to create a fun holiday jar at The Bug Bytes.  Thanks Pam for letting me share on your blog today!  I like to have these back for little gifts for those that are important to me.  Though it's hard to see in the picture above I did etch the glass.  Please watch the video to see how to create this simple and fun project.
Thanks for watching - please visit The Bug Bytes for more fun projects!  Here's a close-up of the jar top with the sparkly napkin.
For any of the products mentioned in the video please visit my YouTube site right HERE.  Below you will find each company's product.
If you have any questions or comments please do so in the comment section - I love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun gift and so special as you have etched the glass. your tutorial is wonderful and everyone has to love getting a gift like this. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas Melissa. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love etching Melissa and you've dolled up those jars beautifully! Especially love the tulle and blue ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! I love the snowflakes! I wish I could get vinyl to work that well with me. I could never get a snowflake to cut that well out of vinyl. Hee! Hee! But... I sure can admire yours! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and nice to keep on hand for a gift too. Love the video, they always make it so easy to understand everything.

    ReplyDelete