Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Gorjuss Milk Carton with Treats!

Hi ya everyone! Today I am sharing at iCopic Lover a little milk carton I made using the ADORABLE Gorjuss Clear Stamp - Little Foxes. This is my first time coloring a Gorjuss stamp, and well, I'm completely addicted to her. 
 I added a little acetate window to the box so you could see the candy inside and because I wanted a fun home for my image to be placed.  I separated the fox from the image and adhered him to her boot and then placed both on top of the acetate window and milk carton.
Before adhering her I colored her with Copic Markers on X-Press IT Blending Card Paper.  Next I added a bit of Opaque White using a small toothpick.  Opaque White is fabulous for making small highlights on images.  There is also so much in a little tub that you are sure to have enough for a long time!  I used the following Copics for this project
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57 Clothing including hat: R81, R83, R85, R89, RV32, RV34, R20, R22, R24, R29, C00, C1, C3, C5 Skin and Cheeks: E000, E00, E11, BV00, R20 Boots: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100 Fox: R22, R24, R29, C1, C3
I'm also entering this into She's A Sassy Lady Valentine's challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous Melissa! Love how you coloured the gorjuss girl and the heart paper is so adorable!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is sooo adorable! I have tried to make those milk cartons before, and it just wasn't working for me, but you did a fabulous job! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring on this little cutie. Love the papers you chose. Did you make the milk carton from your Cricut or use some type of kit? TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Melissa! Love the little treat box and that image is beautiful. Fabulous coloring as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stamp. The milk carton is fabulous.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, your totally right! It's GOR-JUSS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! In fact, I love everything about this!Especially that darling red fox! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete