Friday, February 10, 2012

Brella Fairy - Some Odd Girl Fairy

Hi ya everyone,
  I'm saving my best for last of the fairy release!  I love this little gal - Brella Fairy form Some Odd Girl and I had a ton of fun coloring the leaf and adding the raindrops with my Copics!  It wasn't easy and I wish I'd planned a bit more ahead of time, but overall I love the effect of raindrops I was able to get on the leaf.
I added a bit of white burlap from KarlaS001 Etsy shop and some other trims and flowers.  Some Odd Girl now has all these adorable fairy's for sale in her shop!  Aren't they perfect for the upcoming spring!?  I so love each of them!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You did an amazing job on this and those raindrops are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the raindrops you colored on the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Melissa! Your coloring is stunning and the raindrops look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Wow - Wow....
    Love the little raindrops.... see I would have never even thought of doing something like that. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing this awesome card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Melissa! This is gorgeous! Those raindrops are totally amazing!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. What??!?? I... Ummm.... How can you explain it? Perfect has to be the best word again. Love it!

    ReplyDelete