Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Father's Day TIE!

Hi ya everyone!  Well..I can truly say I'm exhausted.  I was hoping for a day of rest, but I don't think that's happened yet today.  My hubby was gone visiting his brothers and this weekend was SUPER crazy.  Without him, it was even crazier.  I can happily say that we made it to birthday parties, swim meets and work on time however.  The house is clean and super is cooking.  Can I PLEASE craft now?
Today, I'm sharing a Father's Day card using the ADORABLE set from SP & Company.  I've found that with masculine cards, for me, simple is better.  The Father's Day Fun Mini Stamp Set is perfect for simple and adorable!  I used a number of background stamps too inside the ties (chevron, medium dots and Journal this).  First, I stamped the plain tie and then used different colored inks to stamp in the tie.  Last, I cut them out and placed them on another plain piece of paper!  Perfect and easy for Father's Day!

1 comment: