Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You Brighten my Day!

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm sharing this bright and cheerful creation using the adorable Gill Roberts stamp from SP and Company called Puddles.  I colored her in my Copics and used the beautiful paper from Echo Park called Here & Now by Lori Whitlock.  The button is also from SP and Company and is in the fabulous Flamingo Pink color.

On a side note.  The stamps you get from SP and Company are such an awesome high quality stamp!  I love them as they stamp so well and that's often hard to find with clear stamps.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh, the cuteness!! I just ordered those papers yesterday because I LOVE the colors and just had to have them!! :0 ;) :) :) Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Melissa!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete