Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It Moose be your Birthday - SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
Well by now, it's become apparent that I love SugarPea Designs.  Because of this love affair, I decided to join the challenge.  It's a mix it up, you can either do both or one or the other :)  I chose to sort of combine the two.  My colors don't match perfectly, but I liked the store logo of SugarPea with it's pinks and greens, so I chose those instead!

I colored the Moose from Merry Christmoose in Copics.  I used my stitched circles from Lawn Fawn to cut the image and a background circle in green.  I layered everything on Kraft from Neenah called Dessert Storm.

Last, I added some Stardust Stickles to the trees and background for some glimmer.  Make sure to join the Mix-it Up challenge at SugarPea designs.  They have so many adorable stamps and you can win prizes too.  Check out all the details HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch and photo! This is so happy!and your shading is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love that you created pink snowflakes to fit the colors of the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us this week at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE this!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love what you have done with this set! This is one cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at SPD!

    ReplyDelete