Monday, October 23, 2017

Friends at Christmas


Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet card I made using a number of products from 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store.  I got this adorable stamp called Christmas Boy With Pets from Stampingbella The Littles.  This stamp is small and it's OH so cute!!  I loved coloring it up in my Copics.


I used this amazing product from Stampendous too called Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel thanks to Stéphanie Beauchemin I also did the background with my lovely VersaMagic Chalk Inks in Thatched Straw, Pixie Dust, Pretty Petunia and Sea Breeze.  


The paper is also from 7 Kids and it's a 6x8 paper from Bella Blvd called Santa Stops Here.  I got a lot of amazing products from 7 Kids and I'm telling you the shipping is SO FAST.  I couldn't believe how quick!  I love getting my things quickly!  The sentiment if from Whimsy Stamps and is called Abstract Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment