Monday, October 30, 2017

Snow Fun - Whimsy Stamps and VersaMagic fun


Hi ya everyone!  Today, I have a simple yet fun card using my Whimsy stamp set called Penguin Winter Adventures.  I used my VersaMagic inks from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko to create the fun striped background with The Crafter's Workshop stencil called Weekly Circles.  I created a video for you too.  I also colored the little penguins in Copics.  I love how the chalky inks blend so nicely!  I get no harsh edges with the VersaMagic either.  I simply create and let the ink dry!


Look how gorgeous the colors are and how easy it is to match your inks with your markers!  I love when I can match multiple projects that are not from he same manufacturer.  Take a look at my video and see how I lay out my VersaMagic inks to make it easy to make my Copic Markers to each color.



I used LawnFawns Stitched Circles to cut the circle.  I hope you enjoyed this fun little video and are inspired to create your own project.  Don't forget to join us at Whimsy Stamps on November 1st for the new release!


Check out the products I used:

                

1 comment: