Friday, October 27, 2017

You've Been on My Mind


Hi ya everyone!  I'm sharing a little something different today.   I wanted to mix my love of mixed media to my cards.  So I made this brightly colored creation with my VersaMagic inks, my shabby chic frantage embossing enamel and some smooth blending card from Hammermill.


I used my Night Sky, Turquoise Gem and Pretty Petunia VersaMagic chalk inks on a sponge and simply worked the colors onto my HammerMill Paper.  Next, I used The Crafters Workshop stencils to make some simple dots with my VersaMagic Midnight Black ink.  Then I used another Crafters Worshop stencil to make the background letters with White Cloud VersaMagic.


Lastly, I added my embossing enamel.  Then I took my VersaMark embossing ink and used a white embossing powder for my sentiment.  I love how this fun card turned out.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment