Monday, December 11, 2017

Espresso Yourself

It's a coffee kind of day, don't you think?  I created this fun shaker card using the adorable Coffee Break stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.  I love this set as it's perfect for all those everyday cards.  I thought turning it into a shaker card was a nice touch.  I stamped the coffee beans in Jumbo Java VersaMagic Ink and set it aside to dry.


I used Emerald Green Delicate ink to stamp the coffee cup and then I colored the cup with the Delicate Emerald Green ink by using a fatastix brush tipped applicator.  I embossed the sentiment at the bottom with Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  I finished by adding the shaker elements from a number of sequences I had in my stash from Whimsy.


I hope you have a fantastic day.  Make sure to check out all the newest release stamps from Whimsy too.

Products Used with Links:
 


1 comment: