Monday, January 1, 2018

Love Has Four Paws - Whimsy Stamps January Release!!!


Hey everyone!  So glad to be back from a nice holiday break and ready to use my new crafty goodies!  Also, it's a New Year and that means a new release at Whimsy Stamps.  I think this red rubber stamp, Best Buds, is going to be a best seller.  I colored this cutie in my Copics.


I decided to make a hay background for them to be sitting in.  Have you ever been in a warm barn filled with hay?  The smell, the feel and the view all take me back to childhood playing in a friends barn.

There are soooo many beautiful stamps being released and GUESS WHAT!!! They are available NOW!!!!  You have to check out all the new stamps and the inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps Blog.  Also, join us all week for crazy inspiration and fun new products!!!!

Please use my links below as I'm an affiliate at Whimsy Stamps.  Thank you!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment