Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Thanks for GREEN!!!



Hi ya everyone!  I just wanted to share this little St. Paddy's day card I made using the set Gnome Sweet Gnome from Whimsy.  This is a set that once gone will be gone forever, so if you haven't picked yours up yet, do so soon!  I colored the gnome in Copics and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne.  The little clovers are stamped in memento ink called cottage ivy.


I also used the lattice background and background buddies stamp set.  These are some of the most versatile and fun stamps from Whimsy!  I watercolored the background and then added the background lattice with VersaMark and then added white embossing powder.  After heat embossing I added the little four leaf clovers from the background buddy set.  Then heat embossed those.

Since this set is on it's way out at Whimsy here is another inspiration shot!  Enjoy and don't forget to pick yours up today.  Links are listed below.  Just click on the stamp set you are interested in!

          


1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute Melissa, loving the image and the little guy looks so cute colored in green!

    ReplyDelete