Friday, February 16, 2018

Too Sweet - stamping on fabric with Versafine Clair


Hi ya!  Have you ever tried to add fabric to your card?  Sometimes that simple touch can do so much.  The texture adds a nice touch that makes the receiver want to touch your card.  In addition, the new inks from Versafine Clair are just delicious.


They stamp so well that stamping on fabric is so nice.  The ink does not spread out or move once stamped.  The image is crisp and clean.  You'll see in this wonderful video I created for Imagine.  Also, if you haven't gotten a chance to check out the Versafine Clair inks, you can watch my quick review on them.


Check out how I created this card using fabric, Fabrico markers and Versafine Clair!!!  I used two Whimsy Stamps set to create this card!


or if you want to see more details on Versafine Clair check out my review!


Products Used:
       

2 comments:

  1. Such great videos - thank you! i love Versafine Clair too. But off topic, may I ask what your Copic storage units are? lol Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Studio3 but I believe they are out of biz.

      Delete