Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hugs Bunny and a New Stencil from Whimsy!


Hi ya everyone!  Another cutie to share today.  This new bunny set called Hugs Bunny is just so sweet.  It's great for a sympathy card or any card where you need to give someone a hug.  I continue to be amazed by the cute things that Whimsy Stamps has every month.  Check out the stencil too on this card.  I used shimmer creative medium from Imagine on vellum with the new pinwheel stencil!  Underneath, I sprayed a sheet of bristol smooth with various Fireworks Sprays.  The frame was cut with the new Rectangle Shaker Maker from Whimsy.  I of course colored the bear and bunny with Copics and fussy cut them to adhere to the front.  I don't think this needed a sentiment but I did add a sweet one in the card itself.


I loved this set so much, I wanted to also try to make a card with mostly just the stamp set.  Check out how cute this turned out.  Spring colors were a huge inspiration for both of these creations.  I colored them with Copics in mostly pastel colors.  I then chose pastel Fireworks Sprays and sprayed some Bristol Smooth paper and then die cut with the same Rectangle Shaker Maker die.

Products Used:

          

No comments:

Post a Comment