Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins - YES PLEASE

Hi ya everyone!  Melissa here!
I'm so excited to be sharing my first post as a LDRS design team member.  Now that fall is in the air, I couldn't wait to use the cute little stamp set called Happy Fall.  The little mice are super adorable and putting all three on a card felt right! 
 First, I created design paper with the Plaid stencil.  I took a 4.25 x 5.5 inch piece of white card stock and colored it all yellow with an ink dauber and the Dan-D-Lion hybrid ink.  Next, I laid the plaid stencil down and inked all over the stencil with In Your Face Orange hybrid ink.  Look how pretty that background paper is!  I also show you a background I made using Raven and In Your Face Orange hybrid ink.
I colored the mice and leaves with my alcohol markers on white card stock.  I also stamped the super cute sentiment on the card and added some glitter dots.
Last, I mounted the card stock with the colored mice onto the center of my background plaid paper.  I made an A2 sized card in brown card and added both to the card base.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and I inspired you to use the new plaid stencil to create your own background!

No comments:

Post a Comment