Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Very Popsicle Birthday - LDRS Creative

Hello LDRS Creative lovers!  Today, I'm sharing this fun card I made using two of the new stamp sets, Ice Cream Party and Party Time!  Both of these sets are must have for summer!  
I started by stamping the sentiment in Raven Hybrid Ink centered on white cardstock.  Next, I stamped each of the adorable popsicles in the Raven Hybrid Ink.  I then water-colored each using my watercolor markers and water brush.  
The new sets are amazing for doing all your cardmaking work for you!  I also layered the entire popsicle front on paper from the 6x6 Sweet Sensations paper pad.  Last, I mounted all on black cardstock and placed on an A2 base!  
I hope you enjoyed today's card and you'll join us again tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration!  We have multiple places you can find us too!  Make sure to join our Facebook GroupInstagram page and YouTube!  You will love the design team projects and video tutorials.  So much inspiration with your favorite products!

No comments:

Post a Comment