Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A Vintage Koala - 7 Kids Crafts


Hi ya everyone!  This month I decided to join the fun at 7 Kids Crafts and make Vintage Coin Artist Trading Cards.  I used the adorable new stamp set from Picket Fence Studios called I Wish We Could Hug.  You guys, these Koalas are SO cute and they are a bit larger than some stamps so perfect for those A2 size cards.  Artist Trading Cards also known as ATC's are a fun way to share your specific style, usually a Mixed Media, on something you trade with other crafty friends.  The theme this month is Vintage and Coin (circle 2.5")

I stamped my Koala pair on watercolor paper in Acorn Versafine Clair.  I only stamped once to create a more vintage messy look.  I water-colored these in Zigs and cut them out.  I then inked the edges with the Acorn Ink.  For my background, I used a print sheet from my old Sears catalog.  I used distress inks with a stencil to create the pattern on the paper.  Then adhered the Koalas.  Last, I added a postage stamp to the top and Prima Icing Paste with a stencil.  I then added some adorable pink lacquer dots to finish.

Join us at 7 Kids and on the Facebook Customer Create page.  You can find all the details there about these fun cards and how to trade yours with the 7 Kids community!  Also, did I mention that Mixed Media products at 7 Kids are on sale right now!  You can get up to 20% of Mixed Media products!

No comments:

Post a Comment