Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Life is an adventure with Dreamerland Crafts - 7 Kids Crafts


Hello everyone!  Today, I used the ADORABLE Dreamerland Crafts image from 7 Kids Craft.  I think that this one is out of stock, but you guys, there are SO many cuties!  You can find all of the here.  I colored the whole scene in Copics


Once colored, I die cut the scene with a rectangle die.  I then added her to Simple Stories paper called Vintage Traveler.  I also added some twine, ephemera from the Vintage Traveler pack, and a The Greeting Farm sentiment from the adorable Foxy Fun.  You can still get 20% off right now for The Greeting Farm and for Mixed Media products! 

Join us on the Customer Create page on Facebook too!  There are games and prizes, as well as freebies!  Also, Kelly now has in the store a card kit and a mixed media kit

No comments:

Post a Comment