Wednesday, May 22, 2019

One In A Million - Mama Elephant and 7 Kids


Hi ya everyone!  A no line coloring technique is a must with these adorable bunnies from Mama Elephant!  I think this might be my favorite stamp set of all time.  These little bunnies are just so cute and to pair them with a moon and stars theme was a perfect combo!


I inked the background with Catherine Pooler Inks to create a setting sun appearance.  I splashed white gesso for stars and water to create a splotched sky.  I then added stars.  Next, I cut out circles randomly on the card.  Each bunny was colored with a no line coloring technique and my Copic markers.


I placed the bunnies in each random circle.  The large bunny on the moon was placed in the corner.  Last, I attached small sequences and stamped a sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne from the same set.  Items purchased at 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment