Tuesday, May 21, 2019

We Heard - With Mama Elephant and 7 Kids


Hi ya everyone!  I think this little set from Mama Elephant is too cute.  I love all the little sentiments you can add to the sign.  The adorable animals are perfect as well.  I purchased this cutie and the Nuvo drops I used at 7 Kids.


I colored this adorable cutie with my Copics.  I chose a striped paper pattern I had in my stash and die cut the image.


After adhering my simple layers, I added Nuvo drops and sequence.  Did you know, right now at 7 Kids Craft Supply Store you can purchase Nuvo drops and Mama Elephant on sale!?  You get 20% off, new arrivals excluded, but make sure to use the code MAMA.  Also, check out the ADORABLE new arrivals sections for beautiful new Mama Elephant stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment