Thursday, June 13, 2019

Twirl Spin and Leap - 7 Kids Flash Sale on Lavinia


Hi ya everyone!  Did you catch the LIVE video tonight by my sister, Erin at 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page!?  You must...her scene using adorable Lavinia stamps and fabulous inks is just amazing!  I didn't make an amazing scene like she did, but thought I'd share more of an abstract card using Lavinia and some stamps that came in a mixed media kit from 7 Kids AND


That's right!!!! You can get 20% off Lavinia (preorders excluded).  I'm so excited too, because Kelly stocked up.  The number of gorgeous adorable Lavinia stamps is amazing.  If you aren't sure how to use these stamps, be sure to check out the LIVE with Erin.  She shows you how to use your inks to create fabulous fabulous scenes!


You can find all the Lavinia stamps here!  Please remember preorder are excluded from the 20% off!  I will be hosting a LIVE at 7 Kids on Saturday!



1 comment: