Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A Perfect Day - 7 Kids and Hello Bluebird


Hi ya everyone!  I absolutely adore the new set from Hello Bluebird called Seaside Girls.  Aren't they just the most adorable!?  I love the sentiment options that come with this set too.  I decided to make a card for my sister.  I did all the stamping of the scene.  I colored everything in Copics and created my background with Copics too.


I purchased this set at 7 Kids Crafts.  7 Kids is a one stop shop were you can find stamping supplies, mixed media supplies and everyday crafting materials too!


3 comments:

  1. Your card is ADORABLE! you have a super creative mind!
    Simply BEAUTIFUL! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I LOVE this! What a fabulous scene! I just bought this set right now because of this card.

    ReplyDelete