Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Be Happy - LDRS Creative

Hi ya everyone!  I'm sharing a card I made using the super adorable Holly - Bunny Tail.  This stamp is perfect for spring but if you combine it with other beautiful LDRS Creative stamps you don't have to use it only for spring.
I used a very simple masking technique to create this adorable scene using Spot OnGoing Places and Puddle Jumpers Stamps along with Holly - Bunny Tail.  I started by stamping Holly in LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink - Raven on alcohol ink friendly paper and the LDRS Creative Masking paper.
 I used the die, Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set to cut the scene out.
Next, I chose paper from 6x6 Sweet Sensations.  The polkadot was so cute with Holly, I decided to use a white gel pen and add the dots to her headband.  
  
You can also find LDRS Creative on InstagramFacebook and YouTube!  Don't forget to stop by the shop and get all the latest stamps, dies, ink and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment