Saturday, May 30, 2020

Then What Happened with MFT Stamps


Hi ya everyone! I had fun creating this fun My Favorite Things card using the adorable Magical Friends stamp set.  I watercolored the cuties in Zig watercolor pens on Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper.  I fussy cut these out and created a fun background to pop them on to.  The background was ink blended with Catherine Pooler Inks: Something Borrowed, Suede Shoes and Juniper mist around a circle mask for a moon.  Next I ink blended the grass with Spruce.  Last I used a Picket Fence Studios stamp called On an Autumn Countryside of the trees and grass.  These were stamped in Versafine Clair in Rain Forest and Fallen Leaves.  I then added some Sheer shimmer mist to my Catherine Pooler Limoncello Ice Liquid sparkle and painted the moon being sure to not touch ink blended portions of my sky and grass.  I then added an MFT die cut Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and placed on an A2 card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment