Tuesday, June 9, 2020

MFT June 2020 Release Available TODAY!


Hi ya everyone!  Today is RELEASE Day at MFT!!!  WOO HOO!  I'm super excited that I've gotten to share this week with you some sneaks leading up to today's release.  There are so many fabulous products that have been showcased.  Make sure to head to the MFT BLOG and see the inspiration and all the links for the new products.


You guys there are so many fabulous new things too; from stamps to paper, from dies to stencils!  You will definitely find something you love.  This also includes a new Stacy Yacula stamp set!


I hope you have enjoyed checking out all my projects with the new MFT release and make sure to join me LIVE on Facebook this Saturday at 8pm EDT to see the new products in action! 


I have to be honest, MFT is one of my favorite companies.  In every box of goodies, you get a pretty package with an adorable note of thanks and don't forget that Jelly Belly!  Don't forget about quick shipping!

Make sure to head to the MFT Blog to see all the Fabulous DT inspiration and then check out the MFT Store to pick up your new goodies!

36 comments:

  1. All three are fabulous but I love the colors on your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job on all. I get such wonderful ideas and how to use the items in different ways. Thank you for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ocean themed cards, love the designs My fave is the sweet little kitty, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - I love your Killer Birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute use of the Rectangle Trio stencil on the first card. It makes a clean and neat card. I also like your coloring on the kitty in the second card. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All cards are so so good...thanks for all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All great samples! I especially liked the texture of the waves added in the rectangle stencil. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are GREAT! love the detail of the waves in the inked rectangles on that first card. very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! Love the sea critters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww I love all these critters! The kitten is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, love the little calico cat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The crab is so cute! I love his pinchers. The whole group of sea creatures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun cards! I love the little fish with the sequins and the soft blue colors. I love how you colored the sweet little cat and the shark is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All these cards are wonderful...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the shark is amazing in this new release! I love how you incorporated it into your design so simple and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great designs. I love the shark card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the fish scene. Great use of the blocks. Nice coloring of the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great cards! Love the patterned papers and the frames around the images!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these designs, especially the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous little scenes!! Love the crab and the kitty. Yikes, but not together! lol...
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards! Great scenes...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! :) I Love how you colored the calico cat!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such fun cards! Love the scenes you created and your awesome coloring! The shark card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards! I love the wave stripes on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea to use just one small image with each of the stripes. I really like the way that one turned out. And your calico cat is just adorable both in coloring and in the idea of waving the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  26. All your cards are wonderful and thanks for using the new printed cardstock on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute, colorful and creative card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been loving everything about this release, but the use of the stencils has blown me away! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Outstanding cards. Love the ocean creatures and cute car and the scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete