Thursday, January 3, 2013

My, I LOVE you! Tiddly Inks new release!

Hi ya everyone!
There is a new release at Tiddly Inks today!  I'm so loving the new images Christy has and these foxes were a nice break from coloring people!  Aren't they adorable?  I actually used the clear stamp set called My I love You.  It comes with the adorable hearts and the awesome quote! You can also purchase this sweetie in digi form HERE.  There are a number of other images released this week to that you can catch over on the Tiddly Inks Blog.
For my card today I used my Copics to color up these cuties and used some Simple Stories paper Documented.  The hearts were stamped in VersaMagic ink. 

7 comments:

  1. OH my I really love this I thnk I am going to do this for either my mum's birthday or mothers day. I love the sentiments and the papers really work..

    Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness this is adorable - perfection. Love the sentiment. TFS and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Melissa!! Gave me goosebumps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable foxes and such a sweet sentiment.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Melissa!!
    oh hun this is gorgeous, just totally gorgeous
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete