Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Will YOU be my Valentine?

I've really been enjoying my Card Kit Subscription from Simon Says Stamp.  I really never thought I would be a big fan of a card kit club, but I honestly find it so easy to make quick cards with this kit.  With a four month old, five year old, and eleven year old, my time in the craft room is short.  Anything to get a few cards made for my sanity however, is a life saver.  The price is reasonable and each month I get a new stamp set that is fabulous.  This is the February set.  It came with beautiful vintage papers, a gold gelato, this cute paper clip, rub-ons and a fantastic stamp set that included this sentiment and hearts.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I haven't used any of the papers from my kit yet but this REALLY makes me want to grab it and get to work.

    ReplyDelete