Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Party Like There's No Tomorrow - SugarPea Designs

Hi ya everyone!  Shake Shake Shake...Shake Shake Shake....Shake yer shaker card.  Ok, I know, I'm in a mood.  I love making shaker cards when they don't frustrate me because I glued something on wonky.  I used the ADORABLE dinos from SugarPea Designs called Prehistoric Pals.  This set is just so very cute.  Truly, the sentiments and the images are just really cute.  Here, I'll just show you.

See what I mean?  I colored these cuties in my Copics...are you surprised?  You can check out the colors below.

The background was made using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a spritz of water.  Then I colored the cute volcano and glued it to the background.  I cute a frame but wanted the background to stick out a bit for more color.  I added all kinds of little sequence and beads for the shaker part.

I hope you like today's card.  You should really check out SugarPea Designs. They have the cutest little stamps and they are paired perfectly with cute sentiments.

COPICS:  Just a note...the green combo here is to die for!  G02, G94, G99

No comments:

Post a Comment