Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Jingle All The Way - Whimsy Stamps


Hi ya everyone.  I'm sharing this adorable card today using the red rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Reindeer Magic.  I stamped him in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored him in my Copic markers, creating a moon lit sky.


I also used the Whimsy Stamps 6x6 paper pad, It's a Party for the star paper.  I simply mounted the image on Neenah dessert storm craft and navy paper scraps.  Last, I added some sparkly blue enamel dots called Winter Wishes and red from Christmas Cheer both at Whimsy Stamps.  I finished off my card by adding a few white dots to his cheek and bottom and to the sky for stars.  I also added a cute sentiment from the Abstract Christmas tree set from Whimsy stamps!  I love the sentiments from Abstract Christmas.  They go with any Christmas card.


Check out the products I used:
            



1 comment: