Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Merry & Bright - The Greeting Farm


Hi ya everyone!  I colored up these cuties from The Greeting Farm called Merry & Bright that I got during the 7 Kids sale!  I love this little set, not just for the reindeer but for all the little cute images and sentiments.  I colored them up in my Copics and even took a little video for fun.



I often color quickly and add little detail when I have cute papers I want to use.  A simply colored image allows you to notice the paper and the image blends better than an intricately colored scene or image.


I used this adorable paper from Bella Blvd. called Santa Stops Here, that I also received from 7 Kids.  Did I tell you how fast their shipping is??? SUPER FAST!


I hope you enjoyed todays cute little Merry & Bright card.  Don't forget to watch my video and give it a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment