Thursday, October 26, 2017

Peaceful Blessings - Whimsy Stamps


Hi ya everyone!  I created this elegant card for the Whimsy Stamps release at the beginning of October using the new CAS (Customer Appreciation Stamp) Snowman Tidings stamp set and the gorgeous die set called Peaceful World.  I simply die-cut the words in red paper three times and stacked them up and glued them together for a dimensional look.


I then just double stamped the trees and added these little birds in VersaMagic Chalk Inks.  The red really popped on the white card against the gray trees.


Make sure to head to Whimsy's and purchase at least $75 in product and get this stamp set for free!  This set will be available next month for purchase.  But I have to say, it's one of my favorites from the new release because it's so versatile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment