Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Holly Jolly Smile


Hi ya everyone!  Look how cute this image is!!!!  I just love it.  It's a C.C. Designs image called Roberto's Rascals Stamp - Snowman.  I love his little jelly belly and I can just here his little boy laugh.  I had so much fun coloring him in Copics and creating a wintery background for him.


I added some snowflakes with platinum embossing powder and a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps called Holiday Mini Sentiments.  The paper I used is called Bella Blvd. Santa Stops Here


I also added some adorable mate finish bling.  This is from Whimsy and is called Christmas cheer and I LOVE them.  The mate finish is so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable and yes I too thought about that belly laugh. My three kids had that laugh. This is such a cute set. Your card is just amazing with great detail and colouring.

    ReplyDelete