Monday, April 9, 2018

Better Together with SugarPea Designs



Hi ya everyone!  I’m super excited to share my first project with you as a SugarPea Designs Guest Designer!  I decided to try my hand at the new April challenge!  Have you checked out the gorgeous sketch and color palette?  I’m in love with those colors.

I decided to use the adorable Better Together stamp set.  How SWEET is this image with that sketch and fantastic color palette?

Darling right?  I simply cut down a piece of Copic blending paper to a 3.5 x 4.5 inch and stamped these cuties in memento ink.  I then colored them up in an assortment of pastel Copics that match the April challenge color scheme.  I adhered a bit of twine and mounted that to the OH SO CUTE pink pastel polk-a-dot paper from the Spots and Stripes Pastel Paper Pad.

I then added a few white dots with a gel pen to mimic the cute paper from SugarPea Designs.  I hope you will join the challenge this month and stop by tomorrow for more amazing inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment