Monday, April 2, 2018

Fairies and Unicorns - New Release from Whimsy Stamps!


Hi ya everyone!  I am a day late and a dollar short this week.  Easter being on April 1st just confused me!!!  How could I forget the new Whimsy release!?  I LOVE this new release.  So many adorable images perfect for spring, including bunnies, fairies and some beautiful delicate stencils that I really adore.  Today, I will share this new set called Fairy and Unicorn Greetings.  A fantastic red rubber set with the two images above and a number of sentiments. 


I colored the image in Copics and fussy cut them out. I used the Dangle Star stencil from Whimsy with Mango Madness VersaMagic ink which I then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then, I used a number of Fireworks! Sprays (Bahama Blue, Sky Blue and Rose Bud) from Imagine on Bristol Smooth Card.  I decided to make a fun shaker card with this set too!  Make sure to check out all the new images from Whimsy available in the shop now!

https://whimsystamps.com/products/star-dangle-stencil?aff=6       https://whimsystamps.com/products/fairy-and-unicorn-greetings?aff=6

No comments:

Post a Comment