Saturday, February 2, 2019

HUGS for a Better Place


Hi ya everyone!  I love to color with my Copics and after watching Amy Young from 7 Kids Crafts color up this sweet couple called Big Hugs yesterday, I decided to give it a go as well.  After coloring these cuties up with Copics, I stamped the sentiment from the Picket Fence Studios set called I Am A Hugger.


Did you know that 7 Kids has a customer page on Facebook called 7 Kids Customer Create?  They have lots of fun there!  Demos from design team members, including Amy's amazing coloring live videos, games and giveaways.  You also get a freebie digital image if you join the group and can share your amazing creations.  You guys, seriously, Kelly is an amazing person too who cares about her customers.  She ships so very fast, so no waiting around for the things you've ordered!  Join the group today!

No comments:

Post a Comment