Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Going Places - Enjoy the Ride

Hi ya everyone!  I want to share a fun card I made using some seriously awesome LDRS Creative products.  First, I love the Key Lime Hybrid ink with the Bali Blue hybrid ink.  I'm going to tell you how I did it in a step out tutorial.
First, I took white yardstick and inked it with the Playful Patterns stencil and the Key Lime Pie Hybrid ink.  Once inked, I cut the paper with the new Sweet Border Village Duos die as seen above.
I then inked a sheet of white card cut to 4 x 5.25 inch with Bali Blue Hybrid Ink for a sky!  This is such a gorgeous blue perfect for any sky.
Next, I inked up my mountains and treeline stamp set with the Raven Hybrid Ink and stamped them onto paper so I could color with alcohol markers.  Once colored, I used the mountains die and treeline die to cut out both.  
Next, I stamped the balloon, car and road from the Going Places stamp and die set. I colored all of these in my alcohol markers as well.  Then die cut the road with the coordinating die!  I love this adorable set!  It's so fun to have the die with the stamp set for ease.
Last, I assembled my card.  I centered the bali blue card on an A2 base.  I then placed my mountains and trees on top of that.  I then added a key lime striped paper to the top of my mountains and trees shifted down a bit.  I added the road cut-out popped up to that.  Last, I used my last piece of key lime strip paper to the top as seen above.
I added the car and balloon to the sky and placed some enamel dots for decoration.  
I added the sentiment last with the Raven Hybrid Ink from the Going Places set.  I absolutely love how this card turned out.  It was so fun to layer each piece to create a gorgeous scene!  You'll love how these stamp sets work so well together to create fun backgrounds.
Make sure to join us again for more great tutorials and inspiration.  You can also find LDRS Creative on InstagramFacebook and YouTube!  Don't forget to stop by the shop and get all the latest stamps, dies, ink and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment