Wednesday, April 10, 2019

No Lion - You're the Best!


Hi ya everyone!  7 Kids has a fun little card kit for sale right now that I just love.  It comes with a wonderful 6x6 pad of paper from Carta Bella, a red novo marker, a diamond stencil, a clown stamp set, the black twine you see and those adorable yellow sequence...oh and little chipboard.  All kinds of goodies for you to experiment with.  I made this card with that kit using a different set of stamps from C.C. Designs.  I colored the little lion and master in copics.


I paired them with some adorable paper and added the twine and sequence.  So easy and so much fun.  I love this fun circus card kit.


1 comment:

  1. This is so SUPER CUTE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete