Friday, April 19, 2019

Hugs for a Friend


Have you gotten a chance to see the new digital images at 7 Kids from Red Hibiscus Designs?  They are simply gorgeous!  I've used Flower in a Jar.  I colored them in Copic first.  I then fussy cut the image.  I decided to add some beautiful sparkle with the new Shimmer Stix from Imagine too. I love the control and the amount of sparkle you get with these stix.  They are AMAZING.


I then used my Whimsy Stamp dies to cut out some layers.  I used pink Shimmer Delicata ink to stamp my LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers sentiment and dies.  I then stamped the sending hugs in Morning Mist Versafine Clair.  Added some twine and placed everything on an A2 sized card!  I love the soft pinks and this gorgeous image.  Join us at 7 Kids Customer Create for more gorgeous projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment