Saturday, April 20, 2019

A Bubbly Day


Hi ya everyone!  You are going to want to hurry and pick up the new mermaids at Sweet November from 7 Kids Craft.  They are only there for a limited time (one week).  Then they are gone again.  This one, Hanalei, was so fun to color up with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut her and added this sweet girl to a mixed media background.


For the background I used a Whimsy die and stencil.  I sprayed the background paper with Fireworks Spray and then added some white acrylic paint to the stencil.  Next I cut a frame with a Whimsy die an added the scales with a silver acrylic paint.  I then added the fun Crackle medium that Kelly has in the store.  I also added blue bubbles in the background with the Prima pastes.  The sentiment is from Picket Fence Studios and so is the background bubbles, stars and fish!

Join us at 7 Kids Customer Create for Live color alongs with the Sweet November creator Amy Young.  She is fabulous and walks you through each step of Copic coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment