Monday, April 8, 2019

I Wish You Lived Closer - Nuts about You

Hi ya everyone!  I'm sharing a cute digital image with you today from SweetEscapeDigis called Nuts About You.  I colored him in Copics first and did so simply.  Once I was finished I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Dies to double cut the image.


I then used my LDRS Creative stamp set If Friends Were Flowers stamp and die set for the friend sentiment and the sentiment below.  I used the Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt ink (this is the first time I've used it, and I have to say, I love it!)  I popped up the top circle on the center of a die cut rectangle.  Then adhered the larger circle with glue lower.  Adhered the friend sentiment and stamped the I wish you lived closer in the same green ink.

Make sure to check out all the wonderful digs at SweetEscape!

No comments:

Post a Comment