Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Mermaid Love - Imagine


Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm sharing an underwater mermaid card I made for Imagine!  Have you heard about their new embossing powders??  You guys, they are fine, they are beautiful and they are SPARKLY!!  I love them.  Honestly, in the past, I thought the Imagine embossing powder was just so so, especially for detailed work...but the ballgame has changed and now, they are gorgeous!  I used the new Shimmering Night Sky for this card.


The sparkle is there but I love how it just blends into my watercolored background!  Isn't it beautiful?  I've used the adorable Picket Fence Studios mermaid set called Little Coral Girl from 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store.  I colored her in Copics and you can see the Speed Coloring Video below!



In addition, there is a FULL Card tutorial at Imagine's YouTube Channel!!!  I'd love for you to watch and subscribe to both channels!



You can find all the products I used listed on the Imagine YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment