Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Peonies and Friends - 7 Kids and Mama Elephant


Hi ya everyone!  Today I'm sharing this gorgeous card I made using the Mama Elephant Peonies in Bloom that I picked up at 7 Kids Craft Store.  I used my Zigs to color these beauties too.


The image lends itself for an easy color.  I love adding depth and brushing that color out into a new pink.  I also stamped the flowers in Angel Pink Memento first so it had a no line appearance.  I then used my Ellen Hutson die to create an interesting backdrop for the flowers.  The background paper is watercolor paper with a touch of blue and sparkle.  


Last, I added a sentiment from the adorable Mama Elephant Marine Friends set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and put a few Nuvo drops in Cloud 9 on too!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, your flowers are coloured beautifully. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete