Monday, June 17, 2019

Whales on parade - 7 Kids and Picket Fence Studios


Hi ya everyone!  I created this card during a LIVE at 7 Kids Customer's Create Facebook page but never blogged and shared with everyone!  I used the adorable Picket Fence Studios stamps set called A Dose of Vitamin Sea.  I inked the background paper with the beautiful Catherine Pooler inks on Bristol Smooth paper.  I did mask the whales first.


I colored the beautiful whales with Zig Clean brush markers.  I used a Whimsy die for the border and then added sequence and bubbles with a white gel pen.  I stamped the sentiment in nocturne Versafine Clair Ink.


This was a fun and simple card to create and it turned out so beautiful with all the bright colors.  7 Kids Crafts has a number of Picket Fence Studio stamps available.  While the whales aren't there, you can find a number of adorable cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment