Sunday, July 12, 2020

Oh Snap with Catherine Pooler Designs!


Hi ya everyone!  I did a bit of watercoloring with Catherine Pooler Ink refills on this fun card I created for my daughter who loves photography.  I stamped the little cameras in black ink and then used ink refills in a number of fun Catherine Pooler inks, including Royal Treatment, Grape Crush, Aquatini, Shea Butter, Samba and a blue that I just can't remember!


I also painted the background panel with CP inks refills for a fun watercolor background.  I than added sequins from the fun Soda Springs Sequins Mix from CP.  I love the little added stars that worked great with the flash from the camera.  I also added some shimmer irResistible Pico Embellisher from Imagine over the camera lens.

Products Used:
Catherine Pooler Ink Refill:  Royal Treatment, Grape Crush, Aquatini, Shea Butter, Samba and a blue
Catherine Pooler Stamp Set:  Oh Snap!
Catherine Pooler Sequins:  Soda Springs
Catherine Pooler Card Base
Trinity Stamps Die: 4 Bar Card Builder
Versafine Clair: Nocturne
Bristol Smooth Paper - Strathmore
4 round paint brush
Gemini Jr.
paper trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment